Saturday, January 30, 2010

Where did all my Smarts Go?



Hey friends,

So for those you who may not have heard from me over the past few days and are wondering if i might have been on a Mama Lugina House Arrest Lock down, you would be correct.

Thursday i had all my wisdom teeth removed ( all 4 were cut out). I wasn't sure if wanted to get them all out in the beginning but after going through this surgery i would have never done it again.

This was the first time i have ever gone under the knife (first time i've had anesthesia), all these drugs have really messed me up i am totally not my normal self. Your lucky your not around me because i'm not the most pleasant person to be around. But who has high spirits when your face looks like the Michelin Man and your mouths dribbles the spoon fed baby food....

Hopefully i don't lose any of my intelligence because we all know i don't have much to spare. But hopefully in a few more days i'll be back to normal. Thanks for you prayers hope these pics make you laugh.

your pal -jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment